View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 01:30 PM
Inmykombi (Geoff)
They aint just doubles :o

Edited Version from Fizics.
I like Johns version of my one that he edited betetr than mine....any comments ?

Dear President / Secretary,
On behalf of a group of individuals who share the passion for the Night Sky, I wish to express our desire to use your Club’s airfield for the purpose of Stargazing .

I am part of an informal group of Amateur Astronomers who gather together once or twice a month during the new moon to observe the night sky with our portable telescopes and associated equipment.

At present, we are using another venue, which has an increasing amount of light pollution that affects our ability to both observe and enjoy the dark skies available at Mangrove Mountain.

At this point I personally would also like to convey our thanks to your Club for allowing us to visit the airfield one evening a month or two ago. We found the Airfield to be a most suitable area for stargazing with minimal amount of stray light that would detract from our enjoyment.

We would abide by any rules or restrictions for using the airfield and ensure the Airfield remains safe and available for your activities, as well as our intended activities at night.

We would also be most happy to show your members the Night Sky Treasures that are within the reach of our Telescopes and equipment.

I await your reply and the group thanks you in advance for your consideration in this matter.