View Single Post
Old 18-11-2018, 10:00 AM
TareqPhoto (Tareq)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickS View Post
I have a NEC PA302W which I really like for image processing. It's 30" and 2560x1600 pixels. If you do buy a high end monitor make sure you get a decent monitor calibrator as well (unless you get a very high end monitor with a calibrator built in...)

I looked at this model since years but it was very expensive, but now if i am expecting a good budget hopefully to buy many items then anything is possible, so i can think again about NEC displayed, and i do have monitor calibration, 2 actually but old versions, i am planning to sell them and get a new one [although i can buy the new one without selling but then it is pointless to keep the old ones then].

This model you mentioned is like the perfect replacement to my old reliable monitor, Apple Cinema Display, it served me very well all those years, but it is time to let it go, in fact its connectivity is what made me to hate it, it need kind of many cables and a special converter, so i will try to replsce it in no time once i get a budget, and i really wish i can sell it so i can feel i bought new monitor at a bit discounted price [unless my daughter will decide to use it for herself then i will keep it for her]