View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 01:25 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

I am sorry to hear about even the occassional example of poor service but I must again say my experience with Andrews has been wonderful.

My EQ6 delivered personally by the boss, my 8 inch and HEQ5 also from Andrews...rung up found none in stock or in the shop so I arrange to call them...that works ...and I called personally for the mount and scope on different days...and in each case they carried the goods to the car.
Now that is the kind of service that one does not get at any other stores I know about.

Imagine going to Harvey Norman for example and have the sales staff carry the purchase ti the car...er hang on they have done that for me...but few do...and certainly Andrews offer without being asked.

Bad service should not happen but if someone fails to return a call give them the benefit of the doubt and ring them..you know how it can go you try and ring back and you cant get someone and I have had occassion where I ring and ring and when you finally get them they tell you they had their phone off or something.
Who knows but heck call back rather than sit and become indignant as if you are the only person in the world and folk should serve you as if you are the only person on their list.

Heck up North last week you could not get anyone on the phone and when you did the call would drop out...
As to their web site I like it...if you look around you will find it at least it seems it all there.

Anyways if anyone wants to cut Andrews out got for it as you will be the loser really.

Alex