View Single Post
Old 23-06-2016, 10:38 PM
luka
Unregistered User

Brendan, which version of the cooler are you making? There is an Arduino Nano version on Vakulenko's github which is much simpler.

I have been following the thread about the Cam85m and I would say that the design has been finalised. Unless I am misunderstanding the google translation, it does not look like there will be any more changes. This will probably be the version to make and not Cam84. There are already gerbers for it from "faddy" and quite a few images of his build.

Regarding Cam86, this is what will change:
Quote:
Rome, tell how the work on the CAM86? What innovations expect? What is the fundamental difference from previous versions of the camera?

In principle - there is cheap processor (Atmega328). Flash the camera (upgrade), you can directly from the program nothing connecting / disconnecting, through the FT2232. Using the processor gave (like) otvyazku download from the company. It is expected to stir up the same cooling and exposure count. The picture quality is no different from CAM85M. So the question is moot - you need this option or not?
For me this is not important and worth waiting for. What do you think?

By the way, my D40 arrived. I feel bad opening it just to get the sensor.