Old 15-09-2018, 08:20 PM
Slawomir (Suavi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickS View Post
Show off
Me, showing off? Just sharing my objective observations and data

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
Life must be so hard, let me relinquish you of your pain and sorrow Suavi and it can sit with my DDM60 as a brother/sister

I don’t quite have a PE but I tried measuring it a while back on a partly cloudy night, that wasn’t a great idea but it is working within spec; 0.3” over 5 minutes

I totally agree with SGP. I’ve set up 40 panel sequences and it just chugs away at them quite happily. I would just like to be able to set altitude limits as opposed to just time limits, other than that it works well.
Your mount must be true joy to use. Yes, SGP is generally reliable but , as with everything, it has a few areas that could be improved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miki63au View Post
Very nice Suavi

My CGEM-DX had about 30" ... I think.... that was before I knocked it over with my UTE

I have high hopes of the 11" Byers worm EQ project... will see.

Mick
Looking forward to seeing the result of your project Mick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongmanmike View Post
Looks good Suavi do you still autoguide? The guide graph must be perfectly flat..?

Mike
I wish My polar alignment is usually not spot on, so there is some drift in DEC plus some slight movements in RA. But with a solid pier, mechanically very rigid telescope and in a permanent obsy I feel it could be done.