View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 03:09 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Jenifur
I have to be very subtle how I go about changing the world and find hiding ideas in jokes and such a convenient way to introduce such ideas and yet let others think they thought of them first.

My joy is to see my ideas undertaken by others which releases me of proof of concept issues not to mention wasting time and capital that can only produce more money which is so tiresome.

As you say it is so doable.

The price can be kept in the region that I suggest if they are only produced in black.

We could place a fork style mount and scope on a robust remote carpet cleaner and have the fork pivot on a hinge and the base rotate ..this will enable casual parking with no real need to have it waste time lining up North or South before stopping. The unit will need a mobile smart phone to have access to wifi, GPS, planaterium, camera, leveling apps etc and acceleration sensor...although my idea sounds original I will be surprised if a search on YouTube does not turn up a couple already running around on someone's lawn and probably cutting the lawn as well...and if there are none someone reading this will be struck with the realisation that if they build one and put it on YouTube they will enjoy millions of hits and the accompanying revenue...and Aldi will ask one of their suppliers to make a couple of million..in black...and I will just buy one when I go shopping.

Alex