Thread: Qhy11
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Alchemy (Clive)
Quietly watching

Don't know this thread is going anywhere useful, websites could always contain more information, that goes for everybody,

I personally don't as a rule buy new technology as soon as it comes out, I have seen scopes come out with reflections, scopes called apo that have purple halos, we've all seen pictures of Jupiter on boxes of 60 mm toy store scopes suggesting that's what you can see.

I go on proven experiences. So will the camera be good, who knows ? I think it's a good thing that the local dealer will use his experience to decide when its a viable product, etc etc already discussed.

Just wait till it's been out 6 months and your choice is easy. Is there a preponderance of good reports or bad.... Or did some poor pperson get the model manufactured on the Friday before a public holiday.

Pretty much all my gear has been purchased as a result of good reports, g11 mount, Williams scopes, qhy8, dmk21, and just this week an Argo navis, I dont feel the need to be at the tech forefront.

If you are worried any gear might be a dud let someone else try it out and ask their opinion.