View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 04:31 PM
rustigsmed (Russell)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubique View Post
I see a lot of people are asking where you can get these cameras from and a lot of people are buying them direct from Ali Express, Sirius Optics is the Australian distributor for them, they have the ASI 120MC for $370.00 and the ASI 120MM for $395.00 and by the time you factor in exchange rates and shipping its cheaper to buy them from Sirius than to buy direct. Plus you get a WARRANTY. If you buy direct and anything goes wrong you have to pay shipping back and forth where as if you buy in Australia you only have domestic postage to worry about or if you live close take it back to the shop.
Does anyone know if they have the filter wheel option at Sirius? If so how much is that?

I have searched their website and no ZWO cameras are listed. I do note that the website is waaaay better than last time i checked it, but they seem to be missing out on quite a few sales by not updating with this product; which is disappointing especially if they have competitive pricing versus grey imports. I'm sure most australian customers would prefer to be supporting them if that is the actual case.

Russ