Thread: Stuff
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2020, 06:51 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon View Post
Alex we travel around Australia, stopping here and there to do house/farm sits, been doing it for years and love it. We have bugger all in the van and it is still to much.

We also have a container on my sisters land full of stuff that has not seen the light of day for years, and we get on fine without it, we just don't need it, but we keep it.

Most people just have stuff and it sits around for ever until one day you die and the kids throw it out anyway.

Someone said to me on day, just keep it simple and things will work out fine and also if you have nothing you have nothing to lose true words i reckon.

Leon
I am going to get some shipping containers and in one stuff that may appreciate in value, another with junk in general but will be locked forever and one for the gold bars...just joking of course.but one for stuff I use .. like a garage..I plan to live in the van I got for free but build another observatory...Everyone says I should build a house but I like a small space as I have something to hold when I move about and less to clean..I might buy a flash van but would rather get a wild astro set up..but even that is more to do..I now buy plastic plates but still like to eat straight from the pan or pot...the shipping containers is a great idea.
Alex