View Single Post
Old 25-10-2020, 09:44 PM
Andy01 (Andy)
My God it's full of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by topheart View Post
Hi Andy,
I really love the framing and originality. This one really works a treat. Boundaries are pushed without loss of a natural look.
Congratulations!
Cheers,
Tim
Thanks so much Tim- appreciate your comments & lovely feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongmanmike View Post
Yeah I agree, cool framing and good to see the other side of the LMC imaged for a change, that collection does tend to get somewhat neglected These nebs have been imaged many times though and at similar or finer image scale, but are usually part of a wider view of the LMC . In your version there seems to be quite a range of colours over and above what we would expect to see from the usual NB palettes? It's perfectly ok to do I guess, but do you selectively manipulate the colours to create that range of colours?

Cool result

Mike
Cheers Mike! Just to be clear, in my comments I said these particular Nebulae were rarely (if ever?) photographed “in isolation”- ie: not contained within a widefield shot -of which I agree completely, there are many.
No wavelengths were hurt in the production of this image

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart View Post
Andy, boy, that is sensational! Fantastic colors, great framing and cool objects! Wow!
Thanks Bart, thanks for noticing! In truth a great deal of research and planning went into this, little was left to chance. Cheers