Thread: Tarantula Twist
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 12:16 PM
Andy01 (Andy)
My God it's full of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by diegocolonnello View Post
I have imaged this spider a lot, and this version is the best i have seen by far, love the colors and the framing, it is a result i for sure would love to print and frame..... only a perfect image is worth looking every day on my studio..... art and science in the perfect mix..... awesome work andy... always inspiring me....
Wow, thanks Diego, that's high praise indeed! cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkinchington View Post
Hi Andy,

"Taken from lockdown central, Melbourne , Australia. Oct 2020"

Your work is inspirational for me as another Melbournite. I look forward to doing work that is a mere shadow of what you create in perhaps 1000 years (at the rate I'm learning!).
Cheers Peter
Lol, thanks Pete - we all stared somewhere & this journey has taken me eight years so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
Really nice Andy, I can see the underlying SHO palette there but then it deviates
I'm waiting for it to get a bit higher in the sky before attacking it again. I'd really like to get a larger mono sensor before then too! The IMX183 is great to work with but it is mighty small.
Cheers Col! Eric's method allows a bit more flexibility to display more individual colours within the available spectrum of emissions.

Just be mindful though, that large sensors are terribly unforgiving of any tilt in the system!