View Single Post
Old 17-11-2015, 11:47 PM
sharptrack2 (Kevin)

Thanks guys,

Am very anti Apple, have been for years. Not really their fault any more, just stuck in my ways. Might take a look for an Android compatible one but prefer to use paper to start.

I have actually already downloaded Toshimi's effort. I just haven't printed it up. I have both the A4 and A3 libraries, I should decide which one I want and go for it. Have also been looking at a couple of highly recommended books to populate my library as well as be practical. Time and money... never enough of either.

Had another great night tonight, comparing and practising with the 5" Newtonian and 8" SCT (I just picked up). Waiting for my new EP's to arrive to really put them both to work. Have re-enforced my learnings of the celestial equatorial system and was able to star hop to several targets (boring ones like Aldebaran, VdB 23 and it's nebula, Fomalhaut, etc).

Looking forward to a couple more clear nights. Shame the weekend will be clouding over. Difficult to get any decent observing in when you have to go to work at 5 am.

Again, thanks for the suggestions. Hope you were able to get out tonight.