View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 12:50 AM
KenNo2658 (Ken)

Hi Guys

Not quite sure how many other Ken's are here but there seems to be quite a few so thought I'd play it safe!!

Been having a look around here for a while, since I found this site coming up all the time when I did Google searches.

Pretty much a Newbie. Got a Nexstar 80 with a mount that rarely seems to want to Goto. Got a couple of photos of the Moon and Saturn. I'm interested in Astrophotography and have a Cannon 450d EOS, (not bought for Astrophotography, unless you include the Belle Nebula!!) I am firmly convinced that the Belle Nebula is the center of the Universe, and will never be persuaded otherwise! (She's my Granddaughter!)
Only decided to register when I spotted a thread where my input might be useful. May not be but it brought me out of the closet!

I'll stick around for a while if you want me to, but been on forums before. If I get abused for honest mistakes, or for making comments that "The Powers That Be" don't agree with, I'll be gone faster than my internet connection!! (Not that that is real fast!)

Sorry to be a downer, but I'm here to learn and help if I can, not to fight.

Ken