View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 10:08 PM
Sconesbie (Scott)

Argo Navis / SkySafari 6 and Pro Issues

Clear skies all.

I've recently purchased Argo Navis as well as the RN240M bluetooth adapter. I've watched a youtube video from Brisbane Astro Society which shows how to hook the adapter up via Skysafari and make the connection to Argo. I have changed the scope settings as advised (Meade LX200 classic and alt/az goto). One thing I cannot find is changing the connection settings in Skysafari to bluetooth. It simply does not give me the option.

Also my ipad will not pick up the adapter via bluetooth settings. I've contacted Gary at Wildcard and he has sent me some great notes. I am running the adapter via a powerbank. It is flashing green (quickly initially after power on then the flashes slow down to about 1 per second). I've tuned bluetooth off and back on, turned my ipad off and back on, restored settings and it is up to date with latest ios.

My laptop will pick the adapter up on bluetooth but I can't install Skysafari on PC.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues or can provide some advice on what I'm not doing.

Many thanks
Scott