Thread: QHY8 problems
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 02:41 PM
toryglen-boy (Duncan)
Scotland to Australia

bonjour, avez-vous reçu autres applications avec la caméra ? ou juste chauffeurs ?

j'avais un peu de problème avec l'installation de chauffeur à, avez-vous été aux forum QHY ? un bon conseil.

http://www.qhyccd.com/ccdbbs/

permettez-moi de jeter un coup d'oeil à que chauffeurs j'ai installé et signale en arrière plus tard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebrnouveau View Post
Hi
I recently bought a QHY8 camera from Starizona which i want to run on Vista 32bits and Maxim/DL.The camera came with an installation disc for QHY8 2.0 driver Set up and QHY8 Maxim/DL V 3.4 LIBUS.Having done this installation I went in Maxim but no trace of QHY8 in the main camera ccd camera Setup.I emailled Dean from Starizona about the problem .He sent me back Tom drivers (QHY8 MaxLu exe and QHY8 ASCOM Setup .exe.) Same results.This morning another email with MaximQHY.zip to copy in Diffraction Limited>Maxim/DL.Now the QHY8 appeared under the main camera Setup .But when I clicked on Connect I got the answer;could'nt initialize the camera . I am desponded .Here in Noumea nobody knows anything about this camera .So I need some help, a big help....
Could you do this for me ?
Bear in mind that you are dealing with an old man whose language is french .Be patient and not to technical
Many thanks ,Merci