View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 12:06 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

NGC2070 Best Subs

I started a new thread cause no one got to see my second final effort in my last thread and missed my pet spider...I expect folk dont come back after their first look which is understandable..thinking they will only find me still babbling on..I understand..so..gathered all my data which comprised two very different framing arrangements one with NGC 2070 in the center of frame and in the other data set with it far right as I was then trying to include other interesting objects...however culling all subs that showed any eggyness or not good focus or for whatever reason was not really acceptable...and today I did a further cull which i think helped.
I am not sure about colour and really not too worried getting it right is on my long long improvement to do list.
I would like to try this object again with entirely new data and taking dark frames and flats framed in a particular way that I can now see would see additional interesting objects...

Very happy with the detail but I did photoshop some core stars but they were there I just brightened then a bit...

Edit..added the second one as edited it on my phone ..looked good on that small screen but not sure how it will go here..anyways here it is as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (bestsubs.jpg)
193.3 KB44 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_20201206_011056.jpg)
182.7 KB36 views
Click for full-size image (IMG_20201206_070203.jpg)
164.7 KB33 views

Last edited by xelasnave; 06-12-2020 at 07:03 AM.