View Single Post
Old 30-03-2020, 12:41 AM
Zuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbyoutback View Post
Serious times are here now for where to place your money before it's buying power fails .
Gold bullion is not obtainable through bullion dealers in Australia for order ' some are offering pre-order , means you pay now & trust you get it sometime in the future .

Watch this Video as Bill Holter pulls no punches !

https://thedailycoin.org/2020/03/26/...-holter-video/

Keep Safe
Bobby .
I thought this was an astronomy site. So now it's OK for members to give unsolicited financial advice in a crisis like this. I don't understand, why hasn't this thread been locked.

It's illegal to give financial advice unless you are a qualified financial adviser, the govt changed the rules this year and now require anyone giving financial advice to have the relevant qualifications.

If someone wants to give private advice, no problems, but this is a public forum.

I saw a post on facebook where it said that if you gargle with salt and vinegar you will kill the coronavirus. People may take this advice and think if they do that they are cured and don't have to worry about self-isolation. This sort of advice and Bobbyoutbacks advice re gold purchases in my view are equally dangerous.

Last edited by Zuts; 30-03-2020 at 01:03 AM.