Thread: ASI Air wifi
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 08:42 AM
tim.anderson (Tim Anderson)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasnave View Post
Last night. Figered out parking the scope and did a three star alignment stared powering the rest up and the inverter starts complaining. ..not sure what wrong as it was on the panel all day..maybe the cold..but I was to tired to go get a genny plus that would have woken everyone. Still I made progress in my mind ..but its cloudy now so no charge but no sky.
Still cant work out qdding a guide scope is asiair but have some suggestions from the asiair facebook page...maybe cables..maybe my idea the guide scope needs to go direct to asiair and not thru the main camera...mmm mm. ... I bet thats it..makes sense that would be a go way to have it recognise to camera ..plug it straight in..cant hurt...or can it☺
Chip chip older and slower I am content to realise it will take me longer but I can still do stuff...most folk could sort all of it out in less than a day and night..just takes me a month☺
Alex
See Page 6 of the ASIAir manual. It specifically says to conect all devices directly to the ASIAir USB ports and not to connect devices via the camera's USB hub.