View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 02:59 PM
beren

Hi Sean

Thank you for the feedback, appreciate it. The screen on the SB10 shows no indication or box with update progress or update finished, the line with the LAN address seems to pulsate though and the Ethernet cable socket in the SB10 shows both solid green and amber lights while the 0-100% upload on the Vixen uploaded web page is in progress. Once the it hits 100% on the web page there is no further message to indicate the upload was successful. I have carefully followed the directions, it seems a pretty simple procedure and I did think what you suggested the jump from 3.20 to 5.00 might be to big. I tried searching last night for the previous version 4 update but no luck. Hopefully Vixen Japan might get back soon ( not sure if they might be closed with Xmas and new year). I brought the mount second hand a few months ago and it works perfectly, very impressed with it and SB10, this is the first little stumbling block but as mentioned I just want to utilise the latest Vixen ASCOM driver that only works with the latest SB10 firmware.

Cheers
Stuart