Thread: Sculptor Galaxy
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2011, 08:00 PM
desler

Repro added

Quote:
Originally Posted by mill View Post
Hehe it will take a while to build my obs now
I just came out of hospital where they scraped bone and repaired my rotator cuff and also screwed a tendon back.
One torn tendon wasn't repaired because it would mean that it would take a year to heal.
Now i am in a sling for six weeks and the worst of all is that it is my right shoulder.
Lucky that my son can cover/uncover the scope for me
At least i have some time now to test the Gemini2 software
If you need a hand or shoulder, just give me a call mate. No problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Haese View Post
Nicely presented image Darren. I look forward to the rework myself. This is a target I have been meaning to re-image again. Last time the stars were all wrong and it was my first image in LRGB once I got the QSI. Thanks for the reminder. Well done on the image.
Thank you Paul. Was the first Galaxy I felt really happy with a couple of years ago, then Doug woowed us all at Sv with a repro. One of my favourite objects. Look forward to seeing yours as you seem to really have your system running along very nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiweb View Post
Wow! Great shot. The processing is really good. Not overdone but you have brought up a lot of nice details. Top work.
Thanks Marc,

How easily you forget, A couple of Months not processing things and cs3 seems all different.... I've tried several repro's today and am pleased with the results. It's good just to be out in the shed and having a play!

Darren

Hi Res : http://www.pbase.com/desler/image/13...9/original.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (fourth-IIS.jpg)
191.8 KB14 views
Click for full-size image (fourth-IIS-crop.jpg)
189.9 KB17 views

Last edited by desler; 31-07-2011 at 08:08 PM. Reason: link added