View Single Post
Old 17-06-2016, 10:13 PM
astronobob (Bob)
Casual Cosmos Capturer

Hi, StuTodd.
Also every one is different in personality, age, confidence, and some peeps are humble, some are quite frank, whether they be experienced or not so experienced !
There is no correct way to post an image thread and/or comments, they all come down to individualism !
How well one knows the person they are commented too ! how well the Image Thread starter knows and feels about posting their Image ! How an individual feels about themselves (Confident Knowledge) wise when they comment ! The list goes on ,,,,,,,,,!

Personally & generally - I mostly comment about what I see that is good in any image, especially when it is to someone who may not be as equipped as some of the fortunate ones here, or as experienced - or both ?

I have some experience with basic imaging but Do know what it takes to get an image, and Im the kind of person that will say,,, "Great Result" just on the fact that someone has accomplished their image and Have posted it here !

We are all different _ We all try to get along & to understand each and everyone's situation !

I was once a bit apprehensive, different time, long ago, different place !
Learn different things in life, about people, their culture, upbringing, their work, hobbies & Forums alike.

I think there is no definitive answer to your question in reality, unless you ask each individual why they said what they said !
Think it is just one of those things that we just learn to accept it for what it is - unless your a counsellor or psychologist with a rather inquisitive sense to others inner thoughts and minds - which I might add, some peeps here and outside of here, are quite good at not me so much