Thread: more Dragon HA
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2020, 09:07 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anth10 View Post
Top shelf images Alex, congrats on a fine display of Ha. You should be a salesman Alex - I’m convinced but too chicken to give up my DSLR.
Well done

Anth
Thank you much appreciated.
I was a salesman Residential Real Estate. I was often top in the company I worked for because I was into helping people get what they wanted...

Now if there was a sure fire way of improving your astro images you would probably want to make the sensible investment to deliver that reasonable expectation.

I can assure you a ZWO mono will deliver way past your expectations and produce simply better first rate images..you do want first rate images don't you..yes we all do..so just take the time to imagine being out in the fresh crisp night air looking at your first sub that looks better than any stacked DSLR image you have captured, the detail takes your breath away...you feel the tingle of excitement and a rush of extreme satisfaction overcomes you as you realise that this zwo cooled mono camera is perhaps the smartest purchase that you have ever made, and then your partner arrives with a cup of coffee and exclaims " did you do that or is that a Hubble screen saver"...You can't wait to stack images with this superb detail.
. You sip your coffee and enjoy the contentment of having achieved goals way beyond your expectations. I think the only thing to consider is do you want the 5 filters or 7 filter kit. I just hope you dont have to wait too long for delivery.
It's about time you did something for you..you are a good person and deserve it..I know it and if you were not not so modest you would admit to that...and remember you will not regret your investment on your death bed but I bet you will regret it if you don't go after the best equipment that you really need.
Alex