Thread: more Dragon HA
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2020, 05:19 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnine View Post
Alex, you're an inspiration to some of us, at least. There is nothing wrong with your colouring in either, I really like the 2nd, uncropped image, with all the stars.
Thank you. Even the second image is very heavily cropped...I was trying to manage the downsizing to post.
It is the last major crop image that set me back...it really surprises me the detail that one can find in that image and it is just little part of the full frame.
I have been very lucky with my focus...it's been quick, easy and sometimes according to the graph in sharpcap near perfect...I think, and I should have made a note that I had .07 and improved on that.
I think colouring in is just one more skill to have available...obviously I am going over board doing the whole thing but in future if I need to adjust a colour this is on method I can use.
I do want to inspire people to have a go. I think folk can be easily intimidated when starting out and I hope that by presenting my journey and in particular my mistakes new comers will say to themselves..if that silly old guy can do it well I can do it to...and even the oldies who think they need give it up..heck I am more close to cripple than not, colour blind and not that clever...anyone must be able to do at least what I can do.
But my thing is I don't make excuses...things can take just so long..like I work for five minutes and really have to rest for an hour..but then I do another five minutes...that's an hours work each day..one week I can get a whole days work done..and believe me I could sit back and do nothing entirely justified given my pain.
And I have it easy..how would you like to go thru life like the late great S. Hawking...I found him the most inspirational person on the planet.
Thanks again.