Thread: more Dragon HA
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2020, 12:07 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

more Dragon HA

I put something similar in the fighting the dragon thread but no one will get to see it as they have already looked at the thread and will never see my last post.

This is a further improvement on that last image anyway.

This is now 220 minutes of my best ha not coloured in and it seemed not to need much noise reduction which I only noticed when playing with this image that it took away a lot of detail so I was very conservative.

Hopefully because of the cropping these images will not suffer much from posting here as both were of a size that would fit ..usually I have to reduce them heaps ..,I am happy with the colour in these and now that I have a decent bank of subs and 3 and a half hours plus exposure in ha apart from maybe 4 of other channels...I don't know really.. but certainly with this lot things seem to have improved with using just the best.. also I guess the high number is managing the noise better as I did not use darks cause the settings are now all over the place both in gain and exposure.. some here are 2 minutes unguided.I am going to keep getting more data this week if possible and see just how much decent data I can accumulate before I do a final image...
I have tried some O11 but pre stack I don't think there is much there so I will get 4 times as much more.
Had to show you all.
alex
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (drag220hastartool11.jpg)
124.3 KB87 views
Click for full-size image (drag220hastartool22.jpg)
208.6 KB65 views

Last edited by xelasnave; 14-05-2020 at 12:21 AM.