View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 08:11 AM
Astrophe (John)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasnave View Post
I will get out my hat and place a seeing stone in it then put my face in the hat and all will be shown...just like Joe Smith founder of the Church of Mormon.

No as strange as it may seem I am a strict supporter of scientific method.

My earlier statemrnt was so ludicrous I thought it humerous.

There can be no planet nine simply because of the wild orbit of any body we may observe. For all sorts of reasons the orbit will take any object out of the specs of a planet.
Some may call whatever may be there a planet but the motivation will be attention seeking I suspect.
After all who will be interested in a large rock with a strange and non planet like orbit...another planet however will be newsworthy I suspect.
There may be something but it will not fit the categorization of a planet...or so is such that is my opinion.
Still some will rejoice that some ancient prophecy seems to be real...good for them, facts should not get in the way of belief.
Alex
The proposition that our Sun is part of a binary system, has nothing to do with prophesy or ancient wisdom etc. Here is a link which might be relevant: https://www.sott.net/article/230480-...ns-to-Consider