View Single Post
Old 19-09-2008, 01:19 AM
Ian Robinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolite View Post
If it's equivalent to $2699 US here it won't be too bad ($3500) and remember street price is always less than RRP. Now how can we get the $AU back up.....
Well , if the sh&t keeps hitting the fan in the USA , they keep on printing $'s in some forlorn hope of stopping the free market and international capitalism from falling into a stinking rotting heap on the ground, and the Fed starts dropping interest rates in a panic to keep the banks lending to each other over there and keep people spending, and if china keeps buying our stuff that comes out of the ground like there is no tomorrow .... might be back up near parity sooner than you think.
The USA lives on credit, and as a nation they have no savings and in hock up to their collective eyeballs to every two bit oil despot out there.

If I was a Washington or NY fat cat I would very scared now. My heart bleeds for them. The end is ney you greedy sociopathic speculating so and sos.

I wont be buying a new camera anytime soon, I'm yet to use the 40D I bought a few months ago.