View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 11:38 PM
dpastern (Dave Pastern)
PI cult member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
Thanks Dave.

Rob, ASCOM applications are "mostly" 32-bits, more info in the first paragraph here. Basically it is not possible to mix 64 and 32-bit ASCOM applications. However, this driver was compiled specifically for 32-bit. I have recompiled a new one with "any CPU" option which should cover both, not sure if it will change anything. It is in the TEMPerHum public folder.

Sorry for the lack of progress and slow replies, I got sidetracked by work. Did not have time to get testers on the SGP forums or to release the source yet
Don't apologise Luka - this is a very nice thing that you've done for the community. Sometimes I wish I could program, but sadly, I've got more chance of flying au natural than of learning to program lol!

My TemperHum should arrive within the next 2 weeks. I will try and decipher the appropriate information and post them in the thread as device feedback for you. I'm still to purchase SGP - not too keen on buying v2 and then having to shell out more for v3 with a few more weeks or a month...I'm lucky that way ;-)