View Single Post
Old 15-07-2019, 10:20 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas View Post
Can you please rewrite what the problem is? I reckon you wrote this whilst very tired.
What exactly is wrong with the tablet?
Yes I was tired and although I very rarely get annoyed on this occassion I certainly was ... so I appologise for my incoherent post.
However I suspect Lewis (above post) understands).
The problem is...
Usually I pick up the tablet and it connects automatically to the hot spot presented by my phone.
However ar the moment it does not do that and even when I give it a password and even changed the name of the phones hot spot the tablet says it cant connect because of a "authentication error"...going on the net one finds up to eight solutions...none of which worked and the only one I have not tried is the one siggested by Lewis...a factory reset which means I have to waste time replacing Asiair and Skysafari. And my first and second loading of skysafari took ages ...
Moreover the attitude seems to be "oh well" and a suggestion to take the thing to "a professional to check the software and hardware" ...which I find extrodinary, is just poor form..
My time is precious and I resent wasting it due to others lack of professionism ...which is the only way I see Samsungs failure here.
Take Lewis and his experiemce..not good enough..not for a expensive item...even for a cheap item...if it has flaws do not market it until it is fixed could seem a reasonable expectation rather than a cranky command from a tired old man.
One could take them to court to seek damages but no doubt become bogged down arguing the validity or not of their "terms" ..
So I will follow the teachings of many of the teligions (the only thing I turn to them for) and forgive and forget and not waste any more precious energy upon the perhaps unforgivable lack of professionalism.
Alex