View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 10:08 AM
Outcast (Carlton)
Always gonna be a NOOB...

Cheers to both Ken & you Mark,

Ken has given me advice of a similar nature; (I'm a slow learner.. lol...) I'm not entirely sure if my camera's are quite up to the fast frame rates you guys are using but, I haven't actually had them out attached to my laptop thus far... only to a tablet so, I suspect I'm not getting the full capacity out of any of them... Need to stop being quite so lazy...

Yeah, I'm aware the 224MC probably isn't the best choice overall but, probably the best choice of what I have... gotta start saving pennies for a decent mono camera I think...

Haven't tried ImPPG yet either, although I think I've downloaded it.. need to give it a spin with some of the data I already have maybe...

I have some stacked data (using autostakkert) & still have the original video footage I took though, no where near the number of frames you guys capture... does ImPPG stack video or do I use it after stacking in autostakkert?

Think I have to work hard on my processing skills (both solar & other imaging) to pull better results out of what I have...

Thanks & keep them coming please.. they are both inspirational & a little depressing (compared to my efforts)... I just need to keep plugging away at it & try a little harder...

Cheers