Thread: Scope's-R-us
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2008, 05:52 AM
strongmanmike (Michael)
Highest Observatory in Oz

Heeeelllooo Dougy

Quote:
Mike, I think the violins bow must almost be worn out. You have made almost the same post about 5 times or more during this spirited little chat.
I don't know what you hope to achieve by continually coming back to the same argument.
Only because the debate has been missinterpreted a few times and a few have missed the point so when this has been the case I have repeated my self, I have repeated myself

Quote:
I just noticed you are selling prints on your web site. Does this mean you are moving into the semi pro domain? (look out Peter). I notice Martin has kept out of this, perhaps he will have the amatuer category to himself next year.
Selling the ocassional print is not deamed to make me semi-proffessional...hey there's another debate, hey there's another debate... Beter start a new thread

Quote:
It's 4:30 in the morning and I am stuck at work and can only sit back and giggle. Posts like this and the one I started some time back re the DM Awards do tend to get heated and personal and really it's not worth it.

Go out and snap a good one
HEATED and personal??? why you little..grrrr

Com'on there's been no heat, noone has said anything bad that I can see it's just a debate mate, it's just a debate mate...Polly want a cracker, ark ark?

Have I given you my opinon by the way?

OK, seriously now, I am not losing sleep over this, just having some fun debating an issue that at the end of the day won't..?..help anyone beat Asain Bolt Gee hope he never takes up astroimaging, he's sure to..?.."run" a way with the prize

Mike