View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Cosmic (Daniel)

G'day all,

I'm 25 and new to everything related to space and astronomy. I live in Darwin and I am a night-shift worker from time to time. I believe this is where my interest has first stemed from and this is where it will hopefully continue! As a family man im very busy and spare time is getting more and more important to me. I have been told a goto telescope is a good option for viewing multiple points in a short time, so this maybe what im after?? I honestly don't know.

Once I have done and obtained the necessary research on telescopes, ill be purchasing one asap...I just cant wait lol Well my budget is $1000...ish lol it never turns out under budget I do plan to record and connect a laptop to the scope....but is my budget going to allow me to do that. I'm very interest to see how far these retail telescopes reach out there in the great beyond.

My apologizes for all these questions, I know I could of google half of them, as everyone dose these days lol. But hearing it from enthusiasts sounds more like a sensible.

Cheers,

Cos