View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 11:12 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Thankfully those who know me recognise the attempt at being funny, once such could get you killed...mmm when you think about it there are places on this planet where such will still get you killed....fortunately crazy is an almost universal defence..no one worries about you if they think you are crazy. I have found such a system of interaction with humans useful.

I havce been reading and thinking upon quantum entanglement for a while now. It seems the idea has merit past a mere thought experiment and entanglement can be taken as fact... if it be a fact then we have to contend with action taking place between quanta (whatever) in an instant..distance is not a consideration it seems...
I can not see any suggestion that the action is at C but indeed the suggestion seems such "spookey action at a distance" is instant..... now why could this be so? and leaving aside questions as to the medium or as to the particles that may produce the spookey action I ask could it be that there may be a highway hidden in this stuff that may allow "instant" communication??? .......and of course if such instant communication is possible then no doubt if there are any inteligent folk out there would they not be using such a system?... If so then 200 years ago whatever maybe all the smart folk of the universe picked up upon our existence in an instant.

So can we build a spookey action at a distance communication device?

alex