View Single Post
Old 24-08-2007, 06:52 AM
h0ughy (David)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman View Post
Weather is looking fantastic for Tuesday. Looks like there's nothing in the vicinity that will spoil this event, at least weather-wise

Gotta go scouting on the weekend for suitable photographic locations!
Thought of that but 240V is looking rather good to me. If the weather is clear I will be imaging it from home, I will have both rigs going, the G11 and the 10" LX200R for the first time with the pentax K10D with the ed80 on top and on the other rig the celestron c8 viewing with the ed80 guiding and a side by side mount with the canon 400D and the 200mm F2.8 lens. Set up full dew control with dew straps and put on the radio, bottle of red to mark the occasion (maybe the wife might join me out under the stars for a quaff) Hopefully going to borrow a canon 300D to take some wide field shots. Need to white balance the modded camera in case I use that????

will have the 20x80's available with the 10x50's for the kids to have a close up and keep them off the gear

LOL all i have to do is get focussed, and watch my settings, and remember to have the empty CF card in the camera