View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 02:05 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Slow going.
When you get old or have to cope with physical limitations it is good to remember things are just a little harder but you can by being careful and patient to still get things done.

So this week I had to take it very slowly but I managed to get done in a week a job that should have only taken half a day.

For many reasons I ad to build the structure first ...and glad that I left the footings untill last because I had to rotate the structure thru 90 degrees...anyways taking it slow doing only a couple of feet each session I am happy to say the footings are pretty well done...there are a few spots that need more attention but I could get away with what has been done.
I wanted to put both piers in but just could not get them done..hopefully next week.
Here is a photo of the little job that has taken me a week of intermittent effort.
Alex

The photo is of the back side which I will eventually cover to house batteries and Genny...although if I added another slideoff roof could house two additional scopes and mounts.
Alex
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (IMG20191005132352_resize_64.jpg)
94.4 KB61 views
Click for full-size image (IMG20191005132340_resize_11.jpg)
99.7 KB58 views

Last edited by RB; 08-10-2019 at 08:14 PM.