View Single Post
Old 28-07-2018, 03:42 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Hi Martin.
You will need drivers and usb connect.
I think I have that much worked out.
Not much more it seems like sometimes but you learn as you go.
I found the connection cable which may work on the very old eq6 mount but I will go to Bintel on Monday and get one for the new heq5 .
I saw the new heq6 at Bintel the othe day and they look sweet.
Anyways given the age with the old eq6 I will sort out the heq5 five first I need a test run at least to make sure on distance from flatner to chip and its easier to manage better focuser ect.
You sure end up doing a lot of reading in this game.
The stuff I have read over the last couple of days. All on NINA was around 30 pages maybe more..that sort of thing for each different thing you try. And now it seems Pixinsite awaits...but again it may not be for me..I tried it and although in the hands of someone who knew what they were doing .... well lets say as crud as say gimp may be I at least can use it...which is initself a big step for me I guess.
AND I managed to get the cube painted black inside. I bought cheap spray cans that was gloss for 3-40 a can v 8-50 a can for matt black I got 5 cans of the cheap although gloss paint....anyways fate smiled on me as this paint over the ruff surface and it having only a lite clear coat ....the finish is matt for all purposes.

alex