View Single Post
Old 22-02-2019, 05:37 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

I think the problem is that there is a large number of folk who think it is ok to cheat and decive.

Consider the cheating in examinations that is supposed to be common place such that certain folk think getting a pass is just something that one needs to do and so they pay a price to get their ticket.

Look at the drug cheats in sport.

Look a the deception and lies in politics..particularly the false flag opperation.

Personally I like the saying..its not if you win or lose its how you played the game.

I recall a guy telling me about an economy car trial ( the object being to travel further on a certain amount of petrol) and how he was smarter than the rest because he figured a novel way to hide a little extra fuel that gave him the win.

He treated it as though he was just so clever rather than that he was just a cheat.

Yes folks the world is full of cheats and dishonest folk.

A past neighbour, a retired auto electrician, told me (after he got drunk☺) how folk would come into his shop with "alternator problems" and how he would remove their alternator paint it black, to look new, refit it, tighten their fan belt which was the only reason the alternator was not doing its job and then charge them for a new alternator.

Happily he found god driven by guilt to find same and is now a non sinner☺.

And these type of folk think they are so clever but I notice they usually have low self esteem that pays them back with perpetual feelings of inadequacy leaving them suffering life rather than enjoying it...if you do the right thing believe me in the end it pays off big time as you know deep down you have not wronged anyone and as such are probably better than 90% of those other humans who seem as if they have it all.

The thing I dont get is what joy can one get from fooling others and yourself to boot.

Kull them all so in a couple of hundred years we eliminate their genes.

Alex