View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Suzy
Searching for Travolta...

Rob F, wow! I really enjoyed reading that report - and this from a dark sider. Fantastic! Okay, well - if HE can do it, I can.

You're right guys I don't need to make it too technical, I see. I get a big buzz myself even out of the most simple obs.

Thank you Rob K & Rob F for the great advice & encouragement. RobF I hope to be at Ron's in November (weather permitting and God willing), I would love so much to meet you if you are able to attend. Sounds like Ron's carpet gets a lot of intimate encounters. Do you have a plush pile version for moi? Something in pink (matches my skin tone better) .

Ron, I'm sorry about you're tape recorder - but I have to admit I laughed very very hard when you told that story. Have you thought about using your mobile phone's recorder (that's what I'll be doing)?

I'm in the middle of digging up my note scribbled maps to do my first report - I even have star sketches amongst my notes (seems I've been a closet observer - just coming out ) I better get back to it. Gosh, hope there isn't a word limit, you know what my posts can be like...!

Seeing as the weather has been miserable for most of us for some time, how about you guys dig back into some old obs and post them, as RobF did and just like I am about to do. It will help carry us over till we can observe again. "Reflection Obs" sub titling the title. Thoughts? Ideas? Maybe you have even posted all your obs already, but for those who haven't (like me).

Err, sorry Ron, appears I have hijacked your thread.