View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 06:23 PM
2stroke (Jay)
The devil's advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley View Post
I am not sure about the connectivity of mirrorless. You may be right and it may not be so easy to tether them to a computer. I'd have to check that aspect out. I was referring more to their compactness and overall feature list that often exceeds budget DSLRs. Things like 10 frames per second, HD video with AF, HDMI out, high MP high quality sensors like Nex 7's 24mp or Fuji XPro 1 special hi tech sensor which matches full frame for quality.

Its true hi tech gadgets lose value very heavily. That weighed on my mind when buying one. You want to get one early in the product cycle so you at least have it for a few years before its no longer newest and latest.

Still my D800E is the most fun and exciting camera I've gotten to date and I am very happy with it. Its still the current worlds best camera!
(a few Canon owners will disagree but its all part of the fun!).

Greg.
Agree 100% with features for sure, lol i would not call the 1100D a dslr in terms of function and features and i will probably never use it for a terrestrial camera. Though I think these types of camrea's are great for people wanting to get into dslr photography and learn how to use a dslr, lol being a point and shoot man myself i've learned a lot. I still find our cannon powershot better to use for terrestrial work, though photography is not a hobby of mine.
Lol green with envy here, its probably best i never use such a camera because its going to leave me wrecked for using low end and mid ends.

Anyhow has anyone found a good review with iso test comparisons, waiting to see how noise goes with the digi 5 processor, 75% less i've herd but wanting to see prof