View Single Post
Old 21-04-2018, 11:56 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Dave GR has been tested every which way such that from what I can grasp it really cant take us further.

I really think GR has become a business ... there is now no prediction that has not been tested as far as I know...its been done to death and it seems that the great minds tired up in GR could be put to better use.

The environment does not exist where something new can drop out of the research.

I think there is a better case for funding scientists to just do "what pops into your head" if we seek new stuff.

However on the bright side GR does keep a lot of great minds active I expect.

It is hard to think of something new these days.

Once I could come up with what would be judged as a rat bag idea that could never happen whereas now you get an idea search on utube and there it is with 30 people doing what you thought about.

I thought one day...you could inflate a black plastic bag with air let it heat up in the Sun and you would have a solar hot air ballon..so I go on utube and find 30 people with solar hot air ballons.

I designed a cat to take the world sail record which was pretty novel and a couple of weeks ago find it out there such that it matched my plans...and it did take the record...but funny I cant find it again ...which I must do...as there was one aspect not in the one I saw which probably would give a little more speed.

So its cloudy here as you can guess.

Alex