View Single Post
Old 20-06-2009, 02:42 PM
figgylion (Steve)

Just wanted to add my thoughts on the AN.
After being a bit worried about my handyman skills I found that the installation was a piece of cake and was done in no time at all.
Unfortunately, due to work and weather I've only had a couple of chances to actually use the AN, but when I did I found it very user friendly, I created a short list of objects to search for to use as a test run on my first night and had them all ticked off real quick, so for a relative novice like me, it's all very helpful (though I still took some time just looking for and identifying constellations with my own eyes, as that is a new found skill I really don't want to lose)
I also have to comment on the fantastic after sales service from Gary. On installation of my AN I had a small problem, I emailed Gary at about 9.30pm on (I think) a Thursday night. I received a reply from him within minutes(I already knew that he was away from this office at this time so I was not expecting a reply for a few days) My problem was quickly resolved and I was up and running quickly due to Gary's help.
A great product and just as important IMO, great customer service

Cheers
Steve