Thread: [SOLD] Nikon Film SLR and Lenses
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2010, 03:49 PM
jeff65 (Jeff)

Nikon Film SLR and Lenses

I offer the following items for sale:

Nikon N70 QD film SLR Body - This is in nearly new condition. It includes the body cap, finder cap, rubber eye cup, new batteries (just installed to ensure everything is working), manual (a bit worn) and original box. I'll throw in a Magic Lantern guide for the N70, the Nikon MC-12A remote shutter release and several unexposed rolls of film (the film is definitely past its best.) Asking $75.

Nikon Nikkor 80-200mm f4.5 - 5.6 AF D lens - This lens is in excellent condition. Glass is clean, aperture blades are snappy and free of oil. There is some minor internal dust. Comes with caps on both ends. Asking $100.

Nikon Nikkor 24-50mm f3.3 - 4.5 AF D lens - This lens is in nearly new condition. Glass is clean, aperture blades are snappy and free of oil. Comes with caps on both ends, original instructions and the matching HB-3 lens shade. I had the original box at one time, but I suspect it didn't make the overseas move. Asking $100.

LowePro Orion Mini Beltpack - some light wear, but in good shape. No rips, stains, or functional problems. Fits small to medium SLR and both of the lenses above with a little room to spare. Asking $25.

If you take the lot, I'll pay for post to an Australian address. Offers for the lot will be considered as well. I'm tired of feeling guilty for it sitting around unused.

Please reply by PM.

Last edited by jeff65; 25-08-2010 at 07:42 PM. Reason: forgot a couple of things