View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 07:14 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Hi Lachlan
Welcome to iceinspace.
Andrews are very good in my limited experience...my first purchase was over a decade ago, an eq6 and the boss delivered it in person so I was very impressed...recently I purchased a GSO eight inch and later a heq5 ... I have not had to return anything so I dont know how they are that way...all the feed back has been positive although one member said he had a problem ...I dont know the details but clearly there will always be someone who does not get what they expect and so we cant judge either way.

And Bintel are excellent. My purchasers there...years ago a 12 inch dob and Mrs Smith who was there then asked how I was getting it home and when I said on the train she insisted to drive it and me home....more recently a Espirit 80mm...now I could not work out back focus and man were they helpful and patient...also a zwo 1600 mono cooled camera and heaps of bits and pieces..

All have been in store purchases but I did order an asiair zwo WiFi on the phone with Bintel and the unit arrived before I had hung up...Well not that fast but I bet John was putting it in a post pack while I was still talking to him...next day from recollection.

But I think it is important to buy thru these folk as I am sure in both cases they will stand behind their products and both are helpful.

Anyways buy a few things and get started...that's the main thing.
Alex