View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 10:51 PM
ozstockman (Mike)

Question EQ6 GO-TO misalignment

Hi guys,

Everything worked fine for months but for the last two months I'm having a strange problem with my EQ6 goto. I do 2 or 3 stars alignment and it says "Alignment Successful" but when I say it to go to some star it misses it a lot.

For example from what I've just experienced: I did 2 stars alignment and the 2nd star was Acrux. Alignment was successful. Then I told it to go to Hadar which was very close. It started slewing in right direction but stopped 1/3 way. Then I told it to go back to Acrux and it missed it a lot. And the same happens everytime I'm trying to align it.

May be there is something missing in settings because of daylight savings. I don't remember exactly when this problem begun but it seems to me that I've had it since we add one hour because of daylight. Do I need to change timezone because of daylight from +10 to something different?
I've checked all settings and they are exactly the same as they were when there was no problems with alignment at all. I've even checked voltage level and it seems to be OK too.

cheers,

Michael