View Single Post
Old 17-07-2019, 05:34 AM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Just as I thought it went below the trees just at the right moment..still its pretty warm..a toasty 2 degrees☺
Now do I wait for Sunrise or have a nap.

Edit at end of the day----

So as not to appear at the top of this section and give someone else a go... I record here what happened today...I did not have a nap but did a few things in the van to keep warm... checked the 12 volt on the fridge..does not work so it will remain a pantry☺...added the cooking fat from the sausages to my near run up scented candle to get more mileage and now the van smells like mango sausages are cooking☺...but finally when the Sun came up I got stuck into putting the floor in place ..making sure it was level...which was not easy cause the whole thing is not level so I had to use a tricky time consuming method to get it right...but its all nailed in..hopefully tomorrow I can cut the 19 mm ply floor ( it has to go around the internal support beams) which is why I have a thin ply template...

if I can do it by myself I want to rotate the lot 90 degrees...and if I can dig the holes for the piers...but if I just get the floor cut and dropped in place I will be happy.
Alex

Last edited by xelasnave; 17-07-2019 at 05:57 PM.