View Single Post
Old 23-05-2011, 11:33 AM
overlord (Charles)
Saturn Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchmo View Post
You did a science degree and studied philosophy of science without coming away with any understanding about scientific method and the birth and growth of astrology as pseudo-science in its historical context. That could only be an indictment of modern universities.

You read that in a book written by a materialist and assumed it was true since you were too lazy to investigate it for yourself. I am not interested in discussing matters with people who merely parrot other people's opinions as if they were some kind of holy scripture. We must be open minded, not dogmatic. If you think you are able to judge me, maybe I should judge you too. So.... I recommend an appointment for you in the Vatican as a paragon of the sacred never-to-be-questioned dogma.

Well, I WILL question everything since I am a true scientist and not a blind sheeple follower.

As for stuff in newspapers, even that is true as well even if it is not made by any quantifiable means, and just 'channeled' out of the ether thanks to the phenomenon of synchronicity discovered in recent times by Carl Jung, and believed in by every great mind who has ever walked the earth. Thank you!