View Single Post
Old 27-08-2017, 01:36 PM
kkara4 (Krishan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazjen View Post
I saw 3 significant "spikes" to the corona. Using the moon diameter for "size" measurement, I think it extended at least another diameter out to maybe 1.25 diameters. I really can't say for sure as I wasn't thinking of that at the time.

I know I want to see more, and I'd like to have some gear to see things better too. Not sure what I can possibly do for Chile 2019, but I'll think about it.
no problem Chris. the reason i ask is because i dont remember either, and now i really want to know and im annoyed at myself for not remembering exactly. however i am with you on pretty much all details there. so maybe we are close

ive done quite a bit of research on Chile. im definitely not doing it alone like this one, and i am extremely wary of going there with all my gear. i also want to go there with someone who speaks spanish, and i know a few people but getting them to commit this early on will be impossible i think.

but i NEED to see that again.

im quite surprised by the lack of reports here from the USA, and the lack of good video on youtube from more amateurs.

ah well its not been a week yet i guess!