View Single Post
Old 23-05-2011, 11:45 AM
overlord (Charles)
Saturn Watcher

I don't LIKE when people heap stuff on my astrology. It makes me shake with fury cos i have investigated this VERY in depth and am talked down by people who only have a passing interest. How DARE you. I am flouncing from this forum for one week in protest. But I will leave you with the notion of how synchronicity works:

Synchronicity makes even the things we read in newspapers, VERY relevant to our lives:

Quote:
Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events, that are apparently causally unrelated or unlikely to occur together by chance, that are observed to occur together in a meaningful manner. The concept of synchronicity was first described by Swiss psychologist Carl Gustav Jung in the 1920s.[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

As for the moving sun idea... that is for the more quantifiable form of astrology... The earth orbits, not the sun, but the center of mass... the sun shifts away from the center of the solar system when planets line up so weather on earth becomes more extreme. It's not pseudoscience at all! It's NEW SCIENCE! GOODBYE!