View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 05:21 PM
xelasnave
Gravity does not Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrophe View Post
The proposition that our Sun is part of a binary system, has nothing to do with prophesy or ancient wisdom etc. Here is a link which might be relevant: https://www.sott.net/article/230480-...ns-to-Consider
I looked at all the link you provided which seems no more than the promotion of a book ...

I would say if the author has so many "facts" to draw upon he should be more than well placed to identify the co-ordinates of the binary.

I think one could fairly judge the worth of that link by reading the closing paragraph which I have cut and pasted / posted below.....

" Like Walter Cruttenden writes in Lost Star of Myth and Time, we may be approaching a new Golden Age in terms of our location in orbit about a companion star, but what he doesn't see is that we may have to pass through a cosmic shooting gallery of comets to get there. Perhaps a 'comet cleanse' for the Earth is also part of the process of getting us on the path to a new Golden Age? Seeing the psychopathic control of the planet and the lack of any meaningful change in this regard, it's hard to imagine how a Golden Age could come about without one."

So there seems some subtle link to some prophesy how ancient I will not speculate.
What is this "golden age"???
Does not this reference sound alarm bells?

However if I purchased such a book for the local library I would suggest they keep it in the section where the big foot stories are kept rather than say in the legitimate astronomy section.

Alex