View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 06:33 PM
wasyoungonce (Brendan)
Certified Village Idiot

Hi Luka...exactrly what I was thinking...although haven't decided with way to go yet.

Uploaded new Cam86 schematic, drawings etc. Changed C45 to 10uF, 1206, X5R series. as done by Grim. Just increasing bypass capacity. He said any cap more than or equal to 10uF.

Oh I tried to update the BOM but think I made a hash of it putting in RS numbers cost etc. Might be best that one person only does these BOM changes. I'd rather it be you as I am totally lost using that "live BOM". I can send you details of schematic/PCB board changes made then you can make the BOM changes?

Is this ok? You may have reason for not wanting to do this but you have put a lot of effort into this BOM and I'd hate to ..."udo it with one foul stroke"!

Finally finished the Royel station. Had a few old caps to change, calibrate the irons and reverse engineer the PCBs, sub PCBs etc and identify all parts. So if I damage something I know what I need to fix it. Now for some nice juicy resistance tweezers. Oh The Hakko 936's are not redundant...yet!

Just waiting for the Chip Quik and I'm ready.

Brendan
Attached Thumbnails
Click for full-size image (IMG_3203-sml.jpg)
136.2 KB43 views