View Single Post
Old 25-11-2010, 02:44 AM
Marty

I purchased the full version of APT a week ago and had a couple of nights to play with it on my CPC1100 / Hyperstar / EOS 550D / Win7 setup and it worked wonderfully!!!

Just purchased a TempoHum that integrates with the software so APT can let me know when I am officially freezing my ass off

I've noticed that the temp of the EXIF gets really high if you leave it in live view for a length of time, and takes a few minutes to cool down and stabilize once a shooting plan is initiated.

Very excited about the new FWHM Focus method in V1.3, although I think I also need to get/make myself a Bahtinov mask regardless of this new method.

One question I do have is how I can move it to my secondary larger screen? there is no window button only a close and minimise button which creates a floating window (if you drag that to the other screen and then maximise it brings it back to the primary screen). I did get it there somehow at one stage I don't know how but I got it into a window size and was able to drag to the second screen and then maximise.

I must also say that I have also appreciated the excellent support over the last week. Thanks Ivo!!!